Odell at Finding Environs(Patrick Coholan) blog nominated me for my third Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank again Patrick for the nomination. An incredible feeling today as much as it was when I read the nomination a few days ago.
For those wondering what all this means, the Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers, to other bloggers, who inspire creativity and positivity within the blogging community!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a great way to recognize old and new bloggers and connect to others within your niche or the blogging world as a whole. It also means you spread the word about writers you love, with your readers! So, it’s a win-win for all involved, so lets spread the love and a little bit of sunshine!!
Before going any further, take the time right now to check Odell at Findingenvirons1 blog out. Well worth the time to head on over and check out what he has to say.
Thank you, Patrick.
The Sunshine Blogger Award has some rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Here are Patrick’s 11 questions.
What are your favourite social media platforms?
For myself, it would have to be Facebook and Twitter. I do have both an Instagram and Pinterest accounts linked back to our blog, but I find they require far more work and care than necessary.
Would you rather hear rock music or hip-hop?
Rock for sure. Although, not a huge music fan
What is the subject you most enjoyed learning about in school?
Canadian History if I had to pick one.
What is your favourite treat that is a“pick-me-up” for you?
Coffee or tea and one of the gigantic pastry selections at the Mariposa Market“ in Orillia, ON.
Do you feel desktop Windows has usefulness going into 2019?
If it doesn’t, not sure how those who use Windows will feel. Mac user myself.
If you could customize any physical object you own to make it part of the Internet of Things, which object of yours would be better with Internet responsiveness?
Who is your favourite Hollywood actor (actress)?
Was Heath Ledger and now I think Benedict Cumberbatch.
What is your favourite candy bar?
Pure milk chocolate. Can be either white or dark. Doesn’t matter.
Have you travelled outside of your country?
Yes. To the United States, Europe, England, Wales and Africa.
What sport most interests you?
The only real sport in the world – ice hockey. Sorry soccer fans.
What is a source of inspiration for you that you can turn to when drafting a blog post?
My wife Lynn’s photography and my own life experiences.
I’m going to go in a slightly different direction here.
Instead of nominating 11 different bloggers, here’s what I’d like you to do.
If your reading this, consider yourself nominated for “The Sunshine Bloggers Award.” Even if you’ve only posted one blog piece, you’re well on your way to connecting with to others within the blogging world as a whole.
It also means you spread the word about writers you love, with your readers! So, it’s a win-win for all involved, so lets spread the love and a little bit of sunshine!!
But, I do have some questions for you to answer though!
- Why did you get into or what motivated you to start blogging?
- What’s your favourite comfort food?
- What does happiness mean to you?
- What do you do in your spare time(assuming you have any)?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What is one random fact about yourself?
- What is one piece of advice you give other bloggers?
- Favourite flavour of ice cream?
- Do your family or friends know about your blog and what do they think of it?
- Dogs or cats?
- If you could be any superhero, what power would you have and why?
Again, a big shout out to Patrick for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award.
There are so many talented bloggers out there, that even to be considered and recognized by others in the blogging world is truly an honour.
Thanks for taking the time to visit.